This privacy notice contains a summary of information we collect from you, what we do with it and who it might be shared with. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users, irrespective of the relationship that you have with us. We only collect data where you have given your consent or when it is for our legitimate interests.
This policy is effective from: May 2018
Who are we?
- seriouslybonkers.com is a website owned and operated by Herb Miller of Bobbing Wide.
- Bobbing Wide is the business name of the web development company owned and run by Herb Miller.
- Herb Miller operates as a sole trader, and is based in Rowlands Castle, UK.
- Bobbing Wide is not VAT registered.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal data for a variety of purposes.
You may provide this data to us by completing online forms, via emails, by phone.
We also collect personal data that’s publicly available; in photographs and images, or written / printed material.
- Personally identifiable information:
- Communication Data: Any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you.
- Our web server logs also store IP addresses of all requests.
Why do we collect it?
We use your personal data to provide the following services.
- To populate the website with SB bigrams.
- To assist with the detection and prevention of fraud and unauthorised system access. ie. To ensure the security of our systems.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Who might we share your information with?
We do not share your information with any other companies.
Website hosting is provided by Third Party hosting companies. These hosting companies are responsible for protecting the data collected on their servers during usage of our website services.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary. The duration will depend on the type of data and the reason for processing it.
If your publicly available name, image or website address is published on this website as part of an SB bigram then it will be published indefinitely.
How can I access the information you hold about me?
If you want information we hold about you write to us at email@example.com or the address below.
If you want us to delete information about you write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below.
You will be required to provide personal information in order for us validate your request.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.