Seven identical small cabin cruisers moored in Emsworth harbour. Each boat is pointing in a different direction. the sun is shining through clouds in the background, above Hayling island behind.
I was trying to use AI to regenerate an image I created 14 years ago to represent bobbing wide.
This is what it came up with.
What I particularly like about this image is:
- There are 7 boats in the foreground
- The sea is calm
- The sun shining through clouds
- The reflections of the bow rails
- There are many more than 7 boats
- They aren’t identical – spot the 7 differences?
- None of them are moored